Wednesday, August 06, 2014

John Peel - 27th April 1989

Not a complete program but well worth the price of admission. It is a bit edited but I suppose we've all committed that crime at some point. I have quite a few programs that have been sliced up in this manner and will occasionally slip one in and hope no-one notices. If anyone has the complete program please let me know.


Mudhoney - You Got It [Keep It Outta My Face] (Sub Pop)
The Great Leap Forwards - Honours In Spades (Communications Unique)
The Shamen -  You, Me And Everything (Moksha)
Soundgarden - All Your Lies (C/Z)
Blacka T - Run Come Yah (Rockers International)
The Walking Seeds - Imperious, Vain, Selfish And Wilful (Glass)
Inspiral Carpets - Joe (Cow)
The Heartthrobs - I Wonder Why (Session)
The Telescopes - This Planet (Cheree)